What if you just want to hide your tattoo? We can cover it for your wedding, graduation, or other event.
Airbrush tattoo concealment is waterproof, non-smearing, and lasts for up to 3 days.
We use Dinair Paramedical Airbrush systems and pigments.
Watch the video to see airbrush technicians in action, covering up a tattoo!
We also can cover acne scars and surgery scars!
We can improve the color of the scarring to fool the eye.
This man's neck and spine scar is much less noticeable.
Acne scar coverage...Look at her smile now!
This is a scar on the forearm. Notice how it the texture looks different just from airbrushing...
- What is Airbrush Concealment? Airbrushing is a patented paramedical application technique that utilizes compressed air through an “airbrush” with drops of waterproof pigment to spray on a fine mist of coverage. Most clients find the application technique rather soothing and since traditional brushes are not used during this technique you never have to worry about sanitation.
- How does it feel? Airbrush pigments are exceptionally lightweight. Most clients say they feel as if they aren’t even aware they were airbrushed. As for the brides, their wedding photos look perfect. They can sweat, and they can dance without worrying about all of their wedding guests seeing their tattoos. Everyone notices the beauty of the bride, not the tattoo she got on her vacation last year or the acne scars left over from her teenage years.
- What are the benefits of airbrushing? Airbrush pigment provides flawless coverage by minimizing skin imperfections while giving our clients a beautifully natural finished looking result. Airbrush pigment is waterproof and will last for up to several days.
- Does it cover tattoos, scars, etc? Yes, with a proprietary, patented “paramedical” airbrush pigment all skin imperfections including tattoos, scars, vitiligo, stretch marks, post-op surgery scars can be concealed.
- Is Airbrushing right for everyone? Airbrushing is suitable for people of all ages and every skin condition. The products are hypoallergenic and fragrance free.
Rates for Tattoo and Scar Concealment:
$50 & up, depending on size
Tattoo, scar or skin discoloration on the body covered with Dinair Paramedical Airbrush Pigment.
Initial consultation/color match included at no charge.